So my good friend @neil_bowness suggested a bit of a fun play-listing game, someone picks a theme and you make a playlist to fit with it (back in the day it would have been a CD or mixtape of course!).
The theme then, Brexit / Regret or #Regrexit as it has become. You can have a listen to Neil's here
And mine here - https://t.co/7qnonUSnCi
It runs something like this, with my added notes of course
- I want to break free (from the EU)
- Daydream believer - (you'd have to be to believe some of the promises)
- Another brick in the wall Pt 2. - Because "we don't need no education" especially from experts
- It's the end of the world as we know it
- Get Over It (Remoaners)
- The times they are a-changin'
- Castles made of sand
- Cautioners - "Change your mind come Monday"
- Stupid Girl (Calling an election "all you had you wasted")
- Mess - Imagine either David Cameron or Theresa May walking round 10 Downing street
- Runaway Train - Brexit, "Runaway train never coming back, wrong way on a one way track"
- Asshole - Apply to your politician of choice
- The Scientist "Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part,
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard"
"I was just guessing,
At numbers and figures"
- So long, farewell (To our European friends)